Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Scott and Sharpie signings

I went to two Hawks signings recently.  The first one was John Scott.  He was at Binny's in Arlington Heights sponsered by The Score 670am for Bud Light Hockey Night in Chicago on 11/30/11. John Scott arrived early which was nice to see.  Overall, John is a pretty nice outgoing kind of guy.  It ws a first for him to sign a lampshade.  Asked me if I had made the lamp since i showed him a pic of it......I WISH!    Here are a few pics from the event.


This is John when he had arrived.


Scott talking to a fellow Hawks fan

Scott signed a pic that The Score had provided

Scott signature on my lampshade.

Next up was Patrick Sharp.  He was at the PNC bank in Crystal Lake on 12/1/11.  I got there pretty early for this one since I knew it was going to be a madhouse and of course it was.  Sharp arrived and had parked right in front of the bank.  All I gotta say is there are some pretty crazy fans and Im not talkin about funny ones either.  When Sharpie had gotten out of his car he waved to the crowd.  Once he got inside the bank...there were fans that were taking a picture of his car and standing next to it.....REALLY, STALK MUCH!  I mean i can understand if he was actually in car but he wasn't.  I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion. 

I got Sharp to sign a pic of me and him.  I was surprised that he remembered how long ago the pic was taken...it was from one of the Seabs charity bowling events.  I got him to personalize it and write "YEAH SHARPIE!"  It looks sweet!  Here are some pics from this event and gotta say the last one....HELLO SHARP!!! :)




Hello SHARPIE!

Upcoming signings
-Tony O will be at Navy Pier Winter Wonderland on Thurs 12/29 at 3-4:30
-Dave Bolland will be at Austin Saloon in Libertyville on Tues 1/3 at 7-8:30 for Bud Light Hockey Night in Chicago from 670am The Score
-Daniel Carcillo (paid signing) will be at Dean's Dugout on Monday Jan 16th from 6:30-8:30 and its 25 bucks per auto.

No comments:

Post a Comment