Saturday, September 4, 2010

All my signatures on the lampshade


I have back tracked all my signatures on my lampshade.  Took me a lil bit of time but wasn't hard.  Glad to have a digital cameras cause they post the day the pic was taken.  Anyways...hope you enjoy reading this!!





#2 Duncan Keith---7/18/09 @ Blackhawks Convention.
(Didn't say much looked like he just woke up!)

#19 Troy Murray----2/4/10 @ Meijers cooking in Niles

#19 Jonathan Toews-----11/12/09 Seabrook's Celebrity ICE Bowl

#7 Brent Seabrook------11/12/09 Seabrook's Celebrity ICE Bowl

#23 Aaron Johnson-----7/18/09@ Blackhawks Convention
(He actually asked me what this was for??? Thankfully I had enough time to tell him.)

#16 Andrew Ladd------8/29/09 @ Gamestop in Bloomingdale
(One of the ice crew girls asked if he ever signed a lampshade before and he was like no.  The girl asked me what it was for.  I was explaining and Andrew was too cute listening.)

#32 Kris Versteeg----11/10/09 @ Goodwill Store in Elmhurst
(Love my pic with him!!! It's a HEY BUDDY!)

#4 Niklas Hjalmarsson-----1/13/10
(He said, "What a great IDEA!!"  I was like, "Aww, thanks!"  Then i showed him the pic of the lamp.  He actually took it out of my hands and really looked at it.  Jelly....that's what makes you special!)

#22 Troy Brouwer----11/12/09 Brent Seabrook's Celebrity ICE Bowl
(He said, "Now this is a first signing a lampshade!!"  He did move into the light so he could see his actual writing.  Thanks Brouw...I know it's your signature!!)

#51 Brian Campbell-----11/12/09 Brent Seabrook's Celebrity ICE Bowl

#46 Colin Fraser----2/4/09  Meijers cooking in Niles

#37 Adam Burish------7/22/10 @ Charley Horse in Tinley Park



#88 Patrick Kane----11/12/09 Brent Seabrook's Celebrity ICE Bowl

#25 Cam Barker-------11/12/09 Brent Seabrook's Celebrity ICE Bowl



#16 Eddie Olczyk-----9/24/08 @ Buffalo Wild Wings
(Edzo was the first person to sign the lampshade....although it was quite amusing cause he put it on his head. He didn't believe me when I wanted him to sign it....now it makes sense...eh?)

#10 Tony Amonte----7/18/09 Blackhawks Convention
(He's one of my favorites!)

#10 Patrick Sharp-----7/18/09 Blackhawks Convention
(I got DENIED three times over that past season.  I was so excited when I FINALLY got to meet him!!  He was so cool....one of the nicest guys!  I told him about it and he was like, "Well where was I?"  I go "Grants."  He gave me that look like he understood!  Then he gave me a handshake and was like...."Nice meeting you!!!")

#5 Brent Sopel------2/10/10 TTS
(He actually made me laugh!  I had my shirt on that has a pic of the lamp and pointed it.  I go, "It's for a lamp!"  He goes, "Oh, so you don't put it on your head then???" LOL!)

#5 Steve Konroyd----4/1/10 @ Meijers cooking in Niles

#31 Antti Niemi----1/13/10

#18 Denis Savard HOF 2000----3/14/09 @ Caputo's
(Definitely one of the nicest former players!  I love talking to him and it's nice that he's the most easiest access to.)

#9 Bobby Hull----9/12/09 @ Arlington Race Track
(Love him!!!  He takes forever but does talk to you for a few minutes.  He's another guy that put the lampshade on his head!!!  Pretty funny stuff!)

#36 Dave Bolland-----2/2/10 @ Relax the Back
(I was surprised when he said to me, "Great idea!"  and I didn't even have a pic to show him!)

UPDATE 5/23/12
#35 Tony Esposito-----12/16/10 @ Meijers cooking in Rolling Meadows, IL
He managed to find a spot on the shade.

#28 Jake Dowell----2/18/11 @ Meijers cooking in Orland Park, IL

#32 John Scott-----11/30/11 @ Binny's
Probably one of the most nicest guys I've meet. Really out-going.

#15 Andrew Brunette----3/7/12 @ Neutral Zone

#22 Jamal Mayers-----3/8/12 @ Cooking for Meijers in Orland Park





So those are all my signatures on my lampshade.  I plan on doing more whenever a signing comes up....although now the prices are ridiculous.  I'll probably only make the free ones which is the Hawks sponsored.  Once there is no white....then I will look for another desk lamp with a white shade.  I have seen it on ebay so it does exist. The rule is that you do not sign it twice.....once on the shade....then onto the shirt.  After that then probably find a cool lookin' pic.   I hope for many more adventures this season with my lampshade!  As always....GO HAWKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment