Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas around the world and Hockey Night in Chicago!

I must say I was kinda was surprised when I got a phone call that informed me that I won a contest to meet 4 Chicago Blackhawks players at the Museum of Science and Industry.  I always enter those contests but never win.....it must have been my lucky day!!  So I ended up taking my brother and we went downtown to the museum.  It was the first time i've ever been there....I have been wanting to go there for a LONG time.....just never got around to it! 

Anyways, I come to find out that Viktor Stalberg, Jack Skille, Corey Crawford, and Jake Dowell were the guys that were there.  I didn't know who was going to be there til I got there.  I was like OMG, OMG, OMG, Ahhhhh, OMG, OMG, OMG, Ahhhh.  (I didn't say that out loud but sure was thinking it the whole time!)  The two most hottest guys on the team were there....you might ask who is that....Stalberg and Skille. Skille is one of my favorites on the team but if you know me you would know who my number one guy is.  He's a hottie too!!! :D 

Anyways, im getting off the subject (and don't assume i don't know anything about hockey just cause i think certain guys are hott), so they provided us with drinks and appetizers which i thought was super cool.  We could just mingle and talk to the players.  I got pics with three of the four guys and got all their autos.  I had them sign a mini Chicago Blackhawks hockey stick.  I would like to give it to someone for Christmas....maybe to my niece.  I also had them sign my custom made air-spray shirt.  It is one of a kind shirt.  Im surprised no one so far has wanted to see the front.  

Overall, it was a lot of fun.  I got to meet some really cool Hawks fans.  I want to thank the Chicago Blackhawks organization, Museum of Science and Industry, and the fellow Hawks players that came out that night.  It will be one night i won't forget.  Thank you!  Here are some pics of the event.
Stanley Cup Champions 2010 Chicago Blackhawks tree


Stalberg.....

Here's my mini Chicago Blackhawks hockey stick

Stalberg and Skille auto






The next day....they had a Bud Light Hockey Night in Chicago with Jesse Rogers from ESPN 1000am and Tomas Kopecky.  They were live on the air from 6-7 at Binnys in Bolingbrook. I finally got my lampshade signed by Kopy....which im excited about.  Hopefully he will do another airing in the suburbs with another player.....cause then I will be there.  I did get to meet Jesse....super cool guy....didn't have to chit chat with me but did.  Here are some pics from that event!! 

Kopy arriving to Binny's

Here's Kopy signature

Not sure how to turn this image but Jesse signed this for me

There is Tomas Kopecky.


Just to let you guys know.....I will be at the Tony O Meijers cooking in Rolling Meadows on Dec 16th.  Hope to see you there!  GO HAWKS!




Side note: CSN will air two classic playoff games.  They will have all of my favorite players back in the day!!! 

Tues Dec 14th at 7pm Hawks vs. Canucks 95' WC semi-final Game 3
Thurs Dec 16th at 7pm Hawks vs. Canucks 95' WC semi-final Game 4

No comments:

Post a Comment