Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cooking With Tony Esposito

Tony Esposito was at Meijers in Rolling Meadows on Thurs Dec 16th.  He was paired up with professional chef, Maribel, and made Chicken Lasagna.  I actually did have a sample of it after it was cooked.  It was okay...i liked the chicken but the sauce, pasta, and vegetables......not so much.

Anyways, I did get a Blackhawks small towel.....a lil bit bigger than a washcloth.  They had freebies for people that would text in their fav Hawk player to the All-Star game.  So here are some pics from the event.






Here's the towel I got
Tony O lookin' at my lampshade

Another one added to my lampshade.
So as Im watching Tony O do his thing....there was a lil kid that started talking to me about Blackhawks.  He makes a comment that Tony O should be our goalie for a game cause our goaltenders are horrible.  I didn't want to be rude to the kid but I was thinking in my head.....goaltending is the least of our problems.  If you want to narrow it down to what the problem is.....i'd say defense....but i let the kid ramble on and on. 

So, Im in the line waiting for Tony O to sign my lampshade...this lady that is behind me goes.....I remember that lampshade.....you were here last time.  I was like which one.....I go to all of these.  She goes to her son who was probably 6 or 7yrs old.....which player did we see last time.  He was like Denis Savard and Steve Konroyd.  She was like....my son he knows everything and everyone.....which she's probably right cause I pointed to different players and he knew everyone.  That's one thing I like about going to these Hawks things....you end up talking to some really cool fans.  Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment