Friday, January 7, 2011

Hawks t-shirt

Back in 2008-2009, I made a Hawks shirt for Halloween.  I dressed up as a crazy bald Blackhawks fan....which to this day i still think is HILARIOUS!  From then on, I have started a tradition of making a Hawks shirt for every season.  I finally got done with this season shirt....the only reason why it took me so long was I had orginally tried making one before I went to MSI to meet several players....but it failed.  I tried a different color (red instead of white) and it didn't work.  So finally I have it done and it looks AWESOME!!! :D  I figure I'd show you my previous work.


2008-2009 Hawks shirt 

Yeah, yeah....it's naughty but HILAROUS!!

The pins are from various games throughout the season

If your not able to read the shirt (I don't know how you couldn't)
but this is what the shirt says
"Hello Chicago Blackhawks Players!"
"You can be in my penalty box..........ANY TIME!
(Shhh, that's a secret!)
"Good luck this season!  GO HAWKS!!"



2009-2010 Hawks shirt  
This shirt there was a little bit of thought into it.  I ended up getting a program for my computer and print it out to transfer it to the shirt.  All the pics are from the previous season (08'-09').  On the back of the shirt I wrote the number instead of the name....so people would have to think of the player.  Some of the sayings are cute and the others....well can't help it's a lil naughty! 

My goal: Have current Hawks players to read the back of my shirt.
Good luck this season!!!  GO HAWKS!!

Not sure how to change this....on my computer its the right way so that you could actually read all of it.

 
I can tell you what some of them say.  If you want to know more...let me know.  All of these sayings are significant to something that they have done that i had seen throughout the 09'-10' season.  
#32 (Versteeg) G-L-A-M-O-R-U-S
#10 (Sharp) YEAH SHARPIE!!!
#51 (Campbell) You're the most adorable with kids!
#33(Byfuglien)  I will join ya at the party in front of the cage (net)!
#5 (Sopel) Help with wrapping gifts?!?
#39 (Huet)  That was super sweet!
#2 (Keith) Awww, Duncan you're too cute!
#81 (Hossa) Drop it like it's HOTT! :)


2010-2011 Hawks shirt
I will only give you the front.  If you want to see the back....well then your going to have see it in person.  The back is my favorite so that's why it has to be a mystery.  All the pics on the shirt are once again from the previous season (09'-10').  And this shirt is actually sweet.  Best one that I've made by far!!!




So that's all the shirts I have made.  Took some time but well worth it.  Hopefully one of the players will be able to see this new shirt.  I LOVE IT!!!  So if you see me wearing it....say hi!  

No comments:

Post a Comment